Maps of Places I've Never Been
Thank you for participating in this series! All drawn from description and dictation without reference to any map. Take a new or familiar walk you love and let me draw it for you. You will receive a print of your illustrated walk. Let me know if you have any questions
You may record your voice or write a description on the walk.
1. Please state: Date & Starting Location (described with NSEW direction of your walk if you can). Address if possible. What shoes you are wearing:)
2. Chart/count steps taken during entire route/walk. If possible note change of direct (e.i. left or slight right turn the left after 24 steps).
3. Describe surroundings (not including people) Especially noting plants, buildings, textures and landmarks.
4. Note turns and winds in the road as well as construction, detours, snow build up, etc.
5. Please state time at the beginning and end of each walk, if you can.